We had a big weekend! The kids’ cousin Jillian came over with Gramma for a sleepover. Natalie LOVES sleepovers as a concept, but this was her first one 🙂 They had a blast.
Then on Saturday we made our way down to Gramma and P-Pa’s house. Great fun!
For the first time in a really long time, I find my sewing desk empty of projects! I made some more nine-patches, but have to wait for more scraps…again. I have 33, so I’m almost half-way there. I have a couple of gifty quilts in my brain waiting to get out, so hopefully I can get going on those soon. After I do the mending, of course! 😉
I’ll leave you with a little playlist for you of some new songs I’ve bought on iTunes recently:
- You and Me by the Dave Matthews Band
- The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
- You and I by by Ingrid Michaelson
- Crazier by Taylor Swift
- If the Stars were Mine by Melody Gardot
- Thinking, Drinking, Sinking Feeling by Slow Club