More scrapbook pages, I know, I know. But, it’s what I’ve been up to so I’m sharing, like it or not 🙂 Well, it’s not ALL I’ve been up to, just what I’ve been up to while watching TV in the evenings. That is, if I don’t have a mountain of laundry to fold like I do tonight, ha!
Other than that…
- The kids and I have planted some seedlings! We just couldn’t wait 🙂
- We’ll be wrapping up Ocean Week (we extended it a week) on Friday. I think we’ll move on to a Recycling theme for next week! Should be fun.
- I just learned today that my grandmother’s first name was Rosina, ha! I had NO idea! Don’t know how I missed that one.
- My kids have fallen head over heels for the Magic School Bus. That Ms. Frizzle is soooooo funny. Too bad they are not more plentiful at the library!
- Will Ferrell on the Office is not that funny. But, I’m no really a fan of his anyway.
- I might not watch American Idol tonight *gasp*. My favorite (Paul) got the boot a few weeks ago so now I just don’t really care that much. It’s easier to spend a few minutes looking up each performance on YouTube the next day. Saves me about an hour and a half.
Annnnnnnd, that’s all she wrote 🙂